How to Look Taller
These are tips that any person can do, and they will make you look approximately 10-15 feet tall. If you use all of these techniques at once, you could achieve a maximum 55 foot tall appearance. Just kidding, but these really will make you look a lot taller.
- Tuck in your shirt and pull the waist of your pants up. Of course, this makes you look like you have longer legs, which is what makes most tall people tall.
- Wear pointed shoes
- Pull up the ankles of your pants (or roll them under or cuff them, or have them hemmed – if you have jeans hemmed, you can have them reattach the hem so they look like they were made that length)
- Monochroming – wear the same color top and bottom, which makes it appear you have no separation (an illusion of sketchiness) between top and bottom
- Roll up sleeves and bottom of a shirt, which sometimes makes the shirt look too small. Same with ankles of jeans. This also makes legs look more slender, because it only shows the most slender part.
- Wear a longer (superlong) necklace.
- A tighter shirt can make a torso look thinner in comparison to the rest of your body
- Another note: if you’re using a fashion element that makes you look taller, like a type of necklace, you can accentuate it by wearing a contrasting color underneath, so for example if your necklace is gold or silver, you can wear a black or navy shirt.
These tips are from Dearly Bethany:
Omega Seamaster Watch with Cuffs
Here’s how a cufflink and watch fan matches their outfit: Matching Omega cufflinks and a Seamaster.
Not only fashionable, also function … and a pop culture reference.
The Omega Seamaster is a line of auto-wind and quartz watches. They started making them in 1948, so there are some vintage watch versions of these. They became pop a bit later, though.
The Seamaster is particularly popular among celebrities, with famous wearers including Prince William, Joe Biden, Jeremy Clarkson, Gabriel Holmes and Adam Savage. An Omega Seamaster typically has a stainless steel case and bracelet (Bond style with Omega symbol clasp), screw-in crown and case-back, engraved with the Omega hippocampus logo, up to 1200-metre water resistant, luminescent hands, unidirectional bezel, blue, silver or black dial with orange accents, sapphire crystal (anti-reflective) and helium release valve.
Yes, they are pretty much maybe most famous because of their association with a certain 007 intelligence agent. This is the watch featured in 8 recent Bond movies (starting in the 90s).