Ice cream is supposed to be hard (at least hard icecream is!), but if you leave it long enough, or if your freezer is really cold, it can become so hard you can’t even spoon it out into a bowl. So there you are getting ready to have desert with everyone after dinner, and you can’t even scoop out the ice cream, but have to let it sit and soften up!
Well, now they have these ice cream spoons, which seem to have been designed by in Japan by one Naoki Terada.
There are two different types: One, called “Vanilla” has an egg-shaped standard spoon, and another called “Chocolate,” which has an angle shape spoon. I couldn’t find the Chocolate one, maybe because people prefer the round spoon.
Here are the features:
- A spoon of the magic that can eat the ice cream which froze hard immediately
- It’s egg-shape tip. This is the standard type.
- Fresh from the fridge hard tick frozen ice cream scoop with a spoon.
- Spoon of material is solid aluminum.
- It is awarded a good design prize in 2011.
It’s available on Amazon.