Depending on where you live around the world, you might spend a lot of time reading at the beach or you might spend none there.
There are actually a few beaches that have libraries on them. Some are on wheels, but some are fairly permanent installations.
The biggest one, perhaps, is the one in Bulgaria — Albena Beach
And there are a few in Australia, Billy’s Books at Bondi Beach and another at Coogee Beach.
Israel has another style of beach library, at Metzizim Beach in Tel Aviv.
A Bug-Out Kit Needs to Have These Things
– Antiseptic, antibiotic, anesthetic, aspirin
Why? If you cut yourself, and it gets infected, you will have to be treated in a hospital. If you need surgery and can’t stand the pain, you will have to be treated in a hospital.
– Phones and SIM cards, burners, mailable phones, encrypted apps that hide location of phone by pinging through other locations
– Instructions of what people should do if interrogated, what they should ask the interrogators, etc
– Computers with Linux, TOR, IPs, bookmarks
– Mailing addresses, emails, phones, social media account addresses of all contacts
– Costumery, hair dye, social stratification wardrobe
– Big supply of any medications
– Emergency outdoors kit (firestarter, space blanket, water-purification tablets, metal vessel, machete, tinder)
– Outdoor survivalism kit – basic (camouflage covers like bag cover, windbreaker, pants, waterproof, waterproof bags, lots of tape)
– Outdoor survivalism kit – advanced (pvc pipes, tarp, binoculars, cordage, tread-covers, hunting bow + arrows, green matte paint, fuel canisters, car-break kit, solar/crank power + batteries kit, color printer)
– Long-term food supply
– Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, Q-tips, toilet paper, detergent)
– Book about edible foods in the area, where it lives, how to catch and treat meat
– Maps, printed out and stored digitally, roads, backroads
– Contact information for civil liberties lawyers
– Licence plates
– Tool kit, including screwdriver
– Duplicate, triplicate
This cup makes your water taste like fruit juice
These guys contacted us with some information about this interesting product they’ve put out. It’s called “The Right Cup” and it’s meant to help people drink more water (we all know we’re healthier when we drink a good amount of water per day, right?) by making the water taste like juice … even though it’s 100% water.
How does it actually work?
In order to appreciate how The Right Cup works, it’s important to understand the dynamic of how smell affects taste. First the tongue only tastes 5 sensations: sweet, bitter, sour, salt and Umami.
The overall taste experience is a result of the interaction of these 5 sensations and the sense of smell. It is estimated that the sense of smell is responsible for approximately 80% of the flavor experience.
When people eat and drink, food and liquids release volatile aromas that travel up from the nose and from inside the mouth, past the sinuses until they reach the nasal epithelium which sends a message to the olfactory bulb that the aromas being smelled are a taste being tasted.
The Right Cup’s natural fruit aroma combined with a patented sweet taste technology, gives your brain the total perception you are drinking a fruit flavored water.
What exactly is inserted into The Right Cup?
We use proprietary technology that enables adding FDA approved aromatic food grade flavors and ingredients directly into the cup’s components at the time of manufacturing. During the process, the aroma and flavor become integral parts of the cup itself in a manner that does not change the plastic characteristics in any way. The Right Cup is made of BPA free plastic and is 100% safe!
Is The Right Cup 100% safe?
The Right Cup uses only FDA approved food grade flavors and completely safe plastics. As opposed to consuming flavored beverages, none of these ingredients are added to the water, which means they do not actually enter your body. This means that drinking water from The Right Cup is just like drinking water from an ordinary cup, just much more flavorful and enjoyable.
Is The Right Cup safe for people who suffer from diabetes?
Absolutely yes. Drinking water from The Right Cup is just like drinking 100% pure water, and much more enjoyable.
Is it safe for children?
Absolutely yes! In fact it is recommended that kids use The Right Cup and drink water instead of highly sugared of fruit juice and other unhealthy beverages. The Right Cup will help cut down those unwanted liquid calories.
What kind of flavor experience I should expect?
While there are many people who immediately experience a flavor sensation when drinking from The Right Cup, we have found that some users will have a mild flavor experience.
The best way to describe it is as “enhanced water” or delicate flavored water.
How is drinking water from The Right Cup different from drinking regular flavored water?
If you read the ingredients of flavored water brands, you will see that most are actually clear soft drinks.
ALL the others have additives such as flavors and some have chemical preservatives that are added directly to the beverage, in fact technically, they are no longer water. With The Right Cup you add 100% pure water and you can be sure you are drinking 100% pure water… nothing else!
No preservatives. No additives. No Sugar. And of course, Zero Calories.
Whom is it for?
It’s for people who drink water but don’t enjoy the tasteless experience.
It’s for people who don’t drink enough water.
Here’s the link to their Indiegogo campaign.